Your donation is tax-deductible.
Choose the Fund
- With the assistance of NTAF, patients, families and communities across the United States are increasing money for uninsured spinal cord injury related expenses. Incomes may be created in honor of specific patients by notifying the name of the patient on the memo line of a check or in the online donation form. Incomes are conducted in regional constricted funds to which patients imply for reimbursement of medical expenses or to have bills paid directly.
- Gifts may also be created to the NTAF general operating fund.
Select the Method
- Give by check through the mail. Send your check to: NTAF, 3475 W Chester Pike #230 Newtown Township, PA 19073.
- Give by credit card online. Click on the button below to donate using the NTAF online secure server.
- Give by credit card over the telephone. Call us at (911) 752-9400
Wish to Honor or Memorialize Someone?
- Gifts may be presented in honor of a person to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or other special event, or in memory of a loved one who has passed away. Simply allow us to know on your online or paper form.
Other Ideas for Giving
- Funeral and memorial gifts may be directed to NTAF or to a specific restricted fund in lieu of flowers.
- Contribute directly through your local United Way Donor Choice Program. Check with your local United Way chairperson about how to designate.
- Contribute through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) # 1086.
- When you celebrate an anniversary or a significant event, request that your social and employment network to donate to NTAF in your honor. Companies of all sizes can include NTAF patient campaigns as part of their matching gift program. Employee contributions may be doubled or tripled in this manner. Employees should see their company human resource department for the appropriate form to accompany their contribution for a matching gift or to check if their employer has community support funds available to contribute in honor of a particular patient.
- Transfer Dormant Fund Balances — Often communities raise funds for a specific cause. When the need is no longer a priority, these funds can be re-directed and transferred to NTAF to help other patients.
- Planned/Preferred Giving — Make a provision in your will for NTAF. Consider giving vehicles such as charitable gift annuities, remainder trusts, and pooled income funds which allow you retain income during your life and the lives of your loved ones, with the remainder going to NTAF.
- Community Foundations — Businesses often contribute to an employees favorite charity in recognition of volunteer service to the community.